Sunday, June 24, 2012

An Intro.

Hey Hey Hey ! 

So I figured I'd start off this blog with an intro.
Yes, this is a natural hair blog. I wanted to move my blog from tumblr to blogspot so it's not just pictures, it's actual writing. You can find my tumblr at: http://dezcurls.tumblr.com

A little about me:

I got the big chop in July of 2010. I texturized in October of 2010 and I'm pretty sure my texturized ends are all gone now. I started paying attention to my hair in April of 2012 and took out my last weave after graduation on June 3, 2012. My hair reaches my collar bone when straightened.
I love my hair natural. I've come to fully embrace it and I think it's helped me in my journey through life and helped me to love who I am naturally without weaves and artificial things.
This blog is basically about my journey with my hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment