Saturday, September 22, 2012

Campus Curls: Tamara





What is your name? Tamara

What year are you in college school? Sophomore
How old are you? Eighteen
What college do you attend? CSUSB
How long have you been natural? Two Weeks
What is your go to style while in college? Now my head is shaven, so I mostly just rock that! I do not think scarves or headbands fit my face type!
What is your normal hair regimen? Dr. Bronner's as Shampoo once a week. Cowashes when needed. And every night I make my hair damp with water, seal with coconut oil and do the baggy method. Also I take a multivitamin (with Biotin) and an omega-3 vitamin. Spritz my hair with water/conditioner/EVOO mixture if my hair feels dry!
Do you feel like you had to modify your regimen to make time for school? Not yet!
What is your hair type? I am not sure because I have no memory of my natural hair. 
Tamara as a child
Do you have a favorite youtube vlogger? kimmaytube, she is so informative I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment