Sunday, July 1, 2012

Honey Deep Condition Results!!

So first I clarified my hair with an ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) Rinse.
I use 1/4 cup of ACV to 3/4 cups of water.
Then I made the mix:
2 Tablespoons of Organic Honey (Trader Joes)
2 Tablespoons of Agave Nectar (Trader Joes)
2 Teaspoons of EVOO
2 Teaspoons of EVCO
1 Teaspoon of Jojoba Oil
I mixed them all together in a bowl and microwaved for 20 seconds and then let cool.
(Side note: You may need more if your hair is longer. Mine straightened slightly passes my collarbone)
After that, worked it through my hair, left it for 30 minutes, rinsed and then followed up with Pantene Aqua Light Weightless Conditioner, took a shower and then rinsed.

RESULTS!

It was great. My hair was shiny when it left it on and when I rinsed it out. I finger detangled and it was a breeze! Also, following up with conditioner gave my hair a lot of slip. I knew it was the DC because I don't get that feeling with just my normal conditioner. My curls were very defined and VERY shiny! 
Hasta!


No comments:

Post a Comment