Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July: Co-Wash n Go !

I was originally planning to do a dry twist out but I decided to co-wash and go instead.
** Co Wash = Conditioner Only Wash. (No Shampoo) **

I didn't have much time so I had to hurry and get through it as much as possible.


  1. Conditioned my hair with Organix Renewing Morrocan Argan Oil Conditioner and Coconut Oil.
  2. Let it sit for 10 minutes while I showered.
  3. Rinsed out and parted into sections (This time mine weren't so even because I was rushing).
  4. Detangled with my Water and Aloe Vera Juice Mix.
  5. Working by section, I raked in my Shea Moisture Curling Souffle and then smoothed on my handy dandy Olive Oil Eco Styler Gel (the green tub).
  6. Move on to next section. 
  7. Flat twist my bangs (I have heat damage there so I cover it up a lot).
And thats all! At most, it took about 10 minutes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment