Friday, August 3, 2012

Review || Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner

What it says


    Let this rich conditioner indulge you from root to tip, moving moisture through your hair to quench parched strands. It's a sip of satisfaction. Why we love it: serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.
    Made in USA
    Massage it in, soak it up, rinse it out.

Ingredients

Water , Stearyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium Chloride , Cetyl Alcohol , Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone , Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract (Coconut) , Orchis Mascula Flower Extract , Zea Mays Silk Extract (Corn) , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Blue 1



What I Think

Smell- It smells lovely. Think coconuts, tropical and Hawaii breeze.
Consistency- It's thick but not too thick, and I love that in all of my products. The color is a light blue.
True to the hype?- Yes. This is another product that definitely does what it says.
Availability- Available online and in-store at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart or your favorite Beauty Salon.
Price- Varies by store but it's cheaper at Target (for me). $2.99/10oz, $4.99/23oz, $6.99/33oz.
Final Thoughts-  First of all, the slip is amazing. My fingers glide right through my hair with no problem so it definitely helps with the detangling. It gives my hair a lot of moisture and my hair is always soft after co-washing with it. It works well for my wash and go's, after deep conditioning and after shampooing. It actually gave me so much moisture even after my hair dried out from 2 days of tons of chlorine water. This is definitely going to be a staple for me. Of course, if your hair can't deal with silicones, you should not use this because only you know what will happen next. However if you're like me and you don't have a problem with a little silicone now and then, this is a great product to try. 
Rate: 10/10 




No comments:

Post a Comment